- This event has passed.
Meet itk at the international Agrivoltaics 2020 conference – 14 to 16 October
14 October - 16 October
Meet itk at the international Agrivoltaics 2020 conference
Itk will participate in the first international conference on agrivoltaism, AgriVoltaics 2020 from 14 to 16 October 2020, which will take place online from Perpignan (Occitanie, France).
Through both scientific pitches and posters, the research and development work of itk will be presented during these days.
- 10/15 at 3:15 PM: Effect of Shading on Phenological Development of Grapevines
Benjamin Tiffon-Terrade, PhD researcher at INRAE and itk
- 10/15 at 5:30 PM: Water Status, Irrigation Requirements and Fruit Growth of Apple Trees Grown under Photovoltaic Panels
Perrine Juillion, doctoral researcher at itk
- 10/16 at 9:00 AM: Extended Talk: Development of a Decision Support System to Evaluate Crop Performance under Dynamic Solar Panel
Jérôme Chopard, modeller researcher at itk
The two posters will cover the following themes:
- Impact of Shading on Physiological Processes Responsible for Tomato Yield and Quality in Greenhouse
Noé Savalle-Gloire, PhD Fellow at ITK
- Field Crops Growth Under Dynamic Agrivoltaic Systems: Response to Shade and Optimization of Irrigation
Isaac Arturo Ramos Fuentes, doctoral researcher at itk / SupAgro / INRAE Occitanie