The cookies we issue allow us to :
Facilitate and improve your navigation on our site
- The type of Terminal you are using (Smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.) ;
- The operating system of your device (Mac Os, iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry, etc.) ;
- The categories and plug-in versions of your device ;
- Your Internet service provider (Orange, SFR, Bouygues, Free, etc.);
- The browser used (Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.);
- The advertising ID linked to your Terminal’s operating system;
- The IP address of your Terminal;
- The geolocation data of your Terminal;
- Your language preferences.
Improving our services
- statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages you visit, the time you spend on them, their timestamp, etc.) ;
- the complete URL path to, through and from our site;
- confirmation that we have received and read any commercial, prospecting or informational emails that we may send you, provided that you have given your prior consent, where applicable.
Third party cookies
The insertion of these cookies implies the prior collection of your consent.
Your choices regarding cookies
You have several options for managing your cookie preferences.
- The management of your preferences via the tool available on our site
We collect your consent, in particular through a banner, before allowing cookies to be stored on your terminal.
The banner provides in particular the possibility for you to configure the various cookies, according to the categories described above.
You can change your choices at any time and, if necessary, deactivate these cookies (with the exception of navigation cookies, which are essential for the use of our Site).
The taking into account of your preference is based on a cookie. If you delete all cookies stored in your terminal (via your browser), we – or our Partners – will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
- Setting up your browser
In order to oppose the use of these cookies, you can change the settings relating to cookies via your browser. Most browsers are set by default and accept the installation of cookies. You have the possibility, if you wish, to set your browser to systematically reject all cookies or to accept or reject, on a case-by-case basis, cookies prior to their installation. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser. The configuration of each browser is different.
We draw your attention to the fact that a total deactivation of cookies could prevent the use of or access to certain functionalities of our website.
Your browser’s help menu will tell you how to manage your cookie preferences, and can be accessed at the following addresses:
- For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For example, if you wish to delete all or part of the cookies, the procedure is as follows:
- If you are using the Explorer browser: click on the Tools button, then Internet Options. Under the General tab, Browsing History, click Settings. Then click on Show Files and select the file or cookies you wish to disable. Then close the window containing this list of Cookies and double click OK to return to the Internet.
- If you are using the Firefox browser: click on the Firefox Menu icon, then click on the Tools button, then Options; in the window that appears, choose Privacy and click on Delete Specific Cookies. Select the Cookies you wish to disable and then delete them.
- If you use the Safari browser: click the Settings button, then click Preferences. In the window that appears, choose Privacy/Security, and click Show Cookies. Select the Cookies you want to disable and then click Clear or Clear All.
- If you’re using the Chrome browser: Click the Google Chrome menu icon, then Settings. At the bottom of the page, click Show Advanced Settings. In the Privacy section, click Content Settings. To disable cookies: Select Prohibit all sites from storing data, click Cookies and Site Data, then hover over the site that created the Cookie, and click X in the right corner, or click Remove All.